Dessert with the Humanities
Want to use your liberal arts degree to get a job in media or tech or to forge your own path? You’re not alone. Grab dessert and career advice with three rotating panels of professionals, on Tuesday, Feb 27, 6:30-8pm.
Panelists will discuss their own career paths and provide insights on making the most of a meaningful education in the art sand humanities. All students are invited to join us for this evening of learning, networking, and tasty treats, sponsored by the UCSB Division of Humanities and Fine Arts.
- Brian Baldwin, Global Talent Acquisition for Studio71
- Jordan Killebrew, Communications Manager for SantaBarbara Foundation
- Nancy Hernandez, ProductManager and Developer Advocate for Sonos
- Joe Sabado, Executive Director for SIS&T/Associate CIO for UCSB Student Affairs
- Asia Croson, Photographer/Business Owner of Asia Croson Photography
- Karen Frigon, COO for Taylor Frigon Capital Management LLC